A compilation of over 15 years of experience with Ayurveda, Yoga, Meditation, Prayer, Shamanism, Spiritual Healing, Purification and much more, experienced with hundreds of clients, here is an easy system at once profound and noticeably life-changing.
This systems matches perfectly with BEGINNERS, if you fit into any of the following categories, then this system is for you:
- don't know what Ayurveda is or wish to learn how to use the science in a more practical way
- still figuring out nutrition, doing weird diets and all confused about all the modern tendencies
- you think a salad is the healthiest food around, and even keep eating them during winter time and dinner
- still cannot understand what detoxification and purification is
- you have never meditated before or have never learnt a particular technique or just meditated after a led yoga class for 5 minutes or so
- someone that suffer too much stress
- just starting your path with yoga postures and wish to understand a little deeper how to apply this into your life
- you have never practiced respiration techniques
- 11 days Meditation & Prayer Course
- 7 Life, Mind & Body Books/Modules:
- The 4 Pillars of Life Guide
- Elemental Ayurveda Guide
- The Ayurvedic Daily Routine Guide
- The Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
- The Ayurvedic-Yogic Body and Mind Cleansing Guide
- Resources Guide
- Quickstart Guide
- An 8 - Week program with instructions, videos and audios that will show you step by step how to apply the information
- Finalize the whole 8 - week process with an Ayurvedic Detoxification and Purification that will leave you feeling grounded, calm and strong
In more detail:
- The 4 Pillars of Life Guide -- The 4 Pillars of Life offer an understanding on the basics of life and the guide contains a summary of the different components for your reference. The simplification of what we see before us brings a calmness to the mind that helps us organize our perception from a mental and spiritual level. It will help you understand why there are so many traditions and spiritual paths.
- Elemental Ayurveda Guide -- Ayurveda contains important information to learn for orchestrating your life. As you learn more and more about Ayurvedic Wisdom and you bring it, little by little, to your life, it will start making more sense and you will feel more completion in your life. Learning Ayurveda is very important as a fundamental building block of self-knowledge and self-care, for all people; it is Universal Wisdom. Here is a basic and easy guide to help you apply it to your life immediately.
- The Ayurvedic Daily Routine -- Ayurveda with its 5,000 years of existence offers a kind of instruction manual that may be successfully and easily applied to life. By nature of being human, we as humans many times don´t know what works and what doesn´t except by trial and error, but Ayurveda already knows what does work. The idea is to learn to incorporate simple and strategic practices that will create a better life altogether. During the 8 - week coaching program, these practices will be unveiled and introduced slowly in a way that you will enjoy and understand how to use them correctly and most important, why?
- The Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide --a reference guide to remove any confusion about foods. There is so much dietary and nutrition information available that is simply crazy. With so many possibilities of what to eat and how and when to eat, many people feel overwhelmed and confused. In contrast, the first thing to understand is the basic Ayurvedic Practices of Nutrition, and from there and with a deeper understanding of Ayurveda one can create a diet that works for the individual, specific and unique rather than generalized. This is achieved best after cleansing the body. Before making radical changes in diet, we must learn to play with what we have, what we already do, learning why the changes are important our of experience.
- The Ayurvedic-Yogic Body & Mind Cleansing Guide -- A reference guide to learn how to create a strong body and a calm mind, little by little, applying Ayurvedic Wisdom that has been around for thousands of years and has been tested by millions of humans all over the world. Learn to prepare for proper Detox according to Ayurveda. If you are going to detoxify your body, guess what? You must prepare; to detoxify is not just to go and experience a deep cleansing, but rather one must prepare, as you will learn included with the Graceful Self-Healing System. Learn how to do a seasonal Deep Cleanse that can change your life and health. Ayurveda invented purification and detoxification around 4,000 years ago. You can come to Ayurvedic Wisdom and really do it properly and gently. Now remember, it took you many years to create toxicity and illness in your life, with this wisdom you will for sure little by little make health and clarity come back to your life.
- The Resources Guide --- A reference guide to walk you through which natural herbal compounds and foods will stimulate self-healing for your specific composition and needs. Dietary supplements are often expensive and unnecessary - even potentially harmful. Heal your body with real nutrition and proper supplements.
- Learn Meditation in 11 days, Learn a deep and powerful meditation technique that can help you transform.
- Learn to Pray deeply. One of the most important things to learn in life. Prayer requires an awareness, that is why is taught alongside with Meditation.
- Learn Pranayama or Conscious Breathing Exercises, being one of the secrets used in Yoga to clear the blockages in life. Used also by ancient cultures like the Incas and the Mayas. Pranayama is really powerful and used correctly it help you heal life deeply.
- The Self-Healing Journey Ayurvedic Coaching. Here is how to put all the information in the Guides and Manuals into practice. All is explained through videos and /or audio that explains the material in depth, but in an easy, sweet and direct way. With easy to follow instructions ready to be incorporated to life. Implement your new knowledge right away. With important pieces of understanding that are key to advance in life from many different sources, such as: The Upanishads, the Vedic Scriptures, Ayurveda, Yoga, Shamanic Wisdom, Master Jesus, Master Buddha, Master Ramtha, Paramahansa Yogananda, Ramana Maharishi, Master Choa Kok Sui, AmmaJi, the Toltecs, the Mayas and many, many, many more, all condensed in a simple way. People read and read and read and may study book upon book but all this information does not ground. With weekly lessons that include videos during 8 weeks you will be guided to apply all this wisdom and the best is to implement it right away.